Wednesday

AMERICAN'S PAY THE EARTH FOr HEALTH CARE

It's sad when health is a matter of money.

That's how it is in the U.S.A. and I know that first hand because I worked there as an R.N.

One day, one of my patients cried to me. She could either afford food or medicine, but not both.

So, this book should help many for the small cost of $3.25...

Then hopefully the people who buy it, will then pay out less on medical care.

However, be wise.



To buy, click on the book on side panel. >>>>>>>>>>>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anything I have written here is hopefully to benefit the reader. As an R.N. I have been taught to educate the patient. Anything you are unsure of, please consult with your doctor. Some doctors do not advocate natural health and if yours does not, then research the Internet.
Beyond this, prescribed medication may be required.
Blessings to all. Sister Crystal Mary Lindsey.B.S.N. M.H.N. Prof C.
ANY ANONYMOUS comments will be deleted as SPAM. Unless