Wednesday

Helping Brain Power Increase through Exerise.

Crazy Hoverboard fun co-ordinate's brain power strength in children.
(Want to hear my Australian accent?? you will here. LOL) I didn't realise how I drawl.



My grandson is seven (7) years old. For his age he should be in Year 2 (Australia) next year.

However, he is so advanced, that he skipped a class last year and will skip another next year, placing him into year 4.

Co-ordination skill assist the brain, and that's been proven in this child.

He takes in every single morsel of information.

His favourite YouTube is science programmes.

Experiencing regular exercise and balance gives the rush of oxygenated blood and hormones to prime the brain. Helping it to grow and thrive. 

Read more to understand this - HERE

Making exercise fun for children is the secret of them continuing with an exercise they enjoy.

My grandson also plays soccer.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Anything I have written here is hopefully to benefit the reader. As an R.N. I have been taught to educate the patient. Anything you are unsure of, please consult with your doctor. Some doctors do not advocate natural health and if yours does not, then research the Internet.
Beyond this, prescribed medication may be required.
Blessings to all. Sister Crystal Mary Lindsey.B.S.N. M.H.N. Prof C.
ANY ANONYMOUS comments will be deleted as SPAM. Unless